Lynn Electronics' fast ethernet and gigabit ethernet unmanaged switches are simple plug and play network switches, with no software configuration needed, while providing high performance ports that allow for simple and effective expansion of small and medium sized enterprise networks. These switches feature a new generation of green energy technology that significantly reduces power consumption, effectively reducing network maintenance cost while protecting the environment.
Unmanaged Ethernet Network Switches
- Universal Features:
- Innovative energy efficient technology saves power.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and back pressure for half duplex mode.
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput.
- Plug and Play design for fast installation.
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets.
- Supports MAC address auto learning and auto aging.
- Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Standard 19" rack mountable or compact desktop size steel case.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Fast Ethernet Switch Features:
- 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports.
- Auto Negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware.
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch Features:
- 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports.
- Support the N-Way Auto Negotiation, Store and Forward.
19" Rack Mount Switches